Today happened to be one of those "I'm looking forward to the day" days but it didn't come without it's fair share of varied life experiences to keep me on my toes. Here's what today's journey involved:
- Running back to my apartment after being at work for a mere 45 minutes to do a very quick clean so a potential renter could see my apartment. Then returning to work all sweaty and smelling like Glass Plus.
- Finding out that my closing costs were $1000 more than I was expecting exactly 30 minutes before I was to sign the papers and hand over the check.
- A lovely lunch and a chance to decompress with one of my favorite people.
- Working until 9:30pm (since I only had 3 hours combined as of 4 pm)
- Slicing my thumb on the top of a soup can as I attempted to prepare dinner at 10pm.