My Story

I am deeply interested in religion, politics, current events, history, musical theater and books! I left the LDS church a couple years ago and have spent a lot of time since then thinking and considering various religious influences in my life and in the lives of those around me. For more information on why I left the LDS church, look here. I also love to sing, act, dance (tap preferably) and perform on stage whenever possible.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Freaky

After putting in my order at the local sandwich shop today, they call out "Jan" to let me know my order is ready. Me and another woman step to the counter...Apparently I am not the only Jan ordering a sandwich which is actually pretty unusual...I mean you may think Jan is a somewhat common name, but it's no Michael or Jennifer, for sure. Stranger, tho, was that we had both ordered half an egg salad on wheat. Yeah, I know, freaky, right? I think I ended up with her sandwich...Hopefully she is not upset when she finds salt and pepper added to hers! Oops!

No comments: