My Story

I am deeply interested in religion, politics, current events, history, musical theater and books! I left the LDS church a couple years ago and have spent a lot of time since then thinking and considering various religious influences in my life and in the lives of those around me. For more information on why I left the LDS church, look here. I also love to sing, act, dance (tap preferably) and perform on stage whenever possible.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Model for World Peace

It was 10 AM in the Rocky Mountains. I was here. One guy was in Houston. The other in Bangalore, India.

Together we worked on the same problem, sharing screens, files and information. Together we communicated and understood each other. Together we made progress. And together we will solve the problem.

No comments: